Following is the List of documents to be submitted for obtaining building no for unauthorized/deviated construction in and around Cochin corporation limits, which also may apply to all other districts in Kerala.
Documents Needed For Regularisation of unauthorized/deviated Construction
Once you have submitted the following documents they will be checked and verified by respective authorised personnel and will be issued with an Acknowledgement number. In general, the process might take a minimum of one and a half to two months of time till the issuance of building no.
- Copy of Land Deed /Ownership document/ Title deed
- Copy of Latest Tax Receipt
- Copy of Possession Certificate
- Copy of BTR certificate (Basic Tax Register – from Revenue Department)
- Attested copy of land survey sketch from the revenue department.
- Time-stamped photographs of the unauthorised buildings applied for regularization under these rules (minimum of 4 numbers from all four sides showing all external details of development) which is to be attested by the owner and the licensee.
- Proof of qualifications of the structural engineer who has issued the structural stability certificate.
- Copy of approved plan and permit.
- Copy of the Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Passport size photo of the applicant ( 5 copies)
- Copy of Structural certificate from the structural engineer.
- Copy of any cases pending before or direction, judgement etc. by courts, tribunal, Ombudsman etc.
- Copies of any Government orders, circulars, any form of communication against the plot/land/ building etc.
- Copy of Fair value certificate.
All the above-said copies should be made into sets of 5, i.e 5 copies each.
Procedures for obtaining a Building permit are ultimately decided by the concerned Local Governing bodies. Hence, for further clarification always contact your local certification body Panchayath / Municipality / Corporation.etc
For additional information kindly follow the below link.