Regularisation of Unauthorized Construction

Regularisation of Unauthorized Construction, Following is the List of documents to be submitted for obtaining building no for unauthorized/deviated construction in and around Cochin corporation limits, which also may apply to all other districts in Kerala.

Documents Needed For Regularisation of unauthorized/deviated Construction

Once you submit the following documents, respective authorized personnel will check and verify them, and then issue an Acknowledgment number. In general, the process might take a minimum of one and a half to two months till the issuance of building no.

  • Copy of Land Deed /Ownership document/ Title deed
  • Copy of Latest Tax Receipt
  • Copy of Possession Certificate
  • Copy of BTR certificate (Basic Tax Register – from Revenue Department)
  • Attested copy of land survey sketch from the revenue department.
  • The owner and the licensee must attest to time-stamped photographs of the unauthorized buildings applied for regularization under these rules, showing all external details from all four sides (a minimum of four photos).
  • Proof of qualifications of the structural engineer who has issued the structural stability certificate.
  • Copy of approved plan and permit.
  • Copy of the Aadhar card of the applicant.
  • Passport size photo of the applicant ( 5 copies)
  • Copy of Structural certificate from the structural engineer.
  • Copy of any cases pending before or direction, judgement etc. by courts, tribunal, Ombudsman etc.
  • Copies of any Government orders, circulars, any form of communication against the plot/land/ building etc.
  • Copy of Fair value certificate.

All the above-said copies should be made into sets of 5, i.e 5 copies each.

Procedures for obtaining a Building permit are ultimately decided by the concerned Local Governing bodies. Hence, for further clarification always contact your local certification body Panchayath / Municipality / Corporation.etc

For additional information kindly follow the below link.