The process of erecting structures on land is known as building construction. Before any construction can start or progress, the following pre-building procedures happen.
- Purchase a piece of land or a plot of land.
- Technical assistance.
- Plan, Budgets and estimates.
- Building permits.
- Make a contract with a building contractor.
The majority of the pre-construction work is being done by the architect, structural designer, and management staff.
During the construction stages, competent engineers and supervisors are a must to ensure the quality and integrity of the structure.
Contractors are generally in charge of supervising a structure’s construction. A construction contractor’s responsibilities include ensuring that a building project starts and finishes on schedule.
But may also include preparing and overseeing the implementation of the construction budget. Most importantly assigning tasks supervising subcontractors on the job site, and establishing good communication among site workers.
Hiring a construction contractor before the start of a project is a must. If a contractor is not present to monitor the construction process, there will undoubtedly be complete chaos.
If your dream home is a big project that will necessitate the involvement of multiple contractors, contact a general contractor before the project begins. It will give him plenty of time to design the construction meticulously.
Building construction begins with
- Soil tests:- Reconnaissance is a term used to describe the process of gathering information.- Visual categorization
- In-depth investigation, including (a) physical testing and (b) chemical tests of Groundwater (c) and Rock (d). Gravel (a) Gravel (b) Sand, course (c) Sand, medium (d) Sand, fine (e) Silt, course (f) Silt, medium (g) Silt, fine and (h) Clay are the different types of soil.
- Site Preparation or Leveling.
- Excavation and PCC.
- The Foundation. A simple spread foundation, a raft foundation, a pile foundation, and a pier and well foundation are all examples of foundations.
- Plinth Beam and Slab.
- Superstructure – Column.
- Brick Masonry Work.
- The Lintel Over Door Window Gaps.
- Floor Slab or Roof Structure.
- Door Window Framing and Fixations.
- Electrical and Plumbing.
- Exterior Finishing.
- Terrace and Roof Finishing.
- Internal Finishing.
- Woodwork and Fixture Fittings.
- Painting Work.
- Electrical and Plumbing Fixtures.
- Testing and commissioning of equipment and devices.
- Landscaping & Hardscaping Works.
- Site Clearing.
Following are the types of Buildings in general.
- Residential Building.
- Special Residential Buildings. such as (a) Lodges (b) Tourist Homes (c) Hostels (d) Resorts & (e) Dormitory.
- Educational Buildings.
- Clinics and Hospitals.
- Assembly Buildings such as (a) Cinema Theatre (b) Assembly Hall (c) Auditorium (d) Wedding Halls & (e) Community Halls etc.
- Office and Business Building.
- Commercial and Trading Buildings.
- Industrial Buildings.
- Small-scale Industrial Buildings.
- Large Industrial Buildings.
- Shortage Buildings such as Warehouse & Garages etc.
- Hazardous Buildings such as(a) Automobile Work Shops (b) Service Stations (c) Service Garages (d) Welding Work Shops & (e) PVC pipe Factories etc.
Building your Dream Home can be an excellent choice with KJA & Sons as your Trusted Partner for home construction services in Kerala.
We believe in making your desires a reality by providing high-quality services at affordable cost and On-Time Delivery.