UV water filters are one of the vital components in your pond filter system. We can recommend the right UV Clarifier for your needs, and supply with the ones which are made out of Stainless Steel 304 Grade.
If used correctly it can help to keep your pond clear and free of algae. The right intensity and correct flow rate through the UV water clarifier will ensure algae-free water.
Unlike the ones made out of plastic, we can supply you with sturdy and realisable UV Filters which are made out of stainless steel at a reasonable cost. The UV filters can be custom manufactured as per your water flow needs, out smallest systems can handle a water flow of 250 litres per minute.
We can design, configure, and manufacture systems which can handle more than 33,000 litres of water per minute.
Cost of UV Filters
The cost of UV clarifiers starts from Rs 10500 onwards and the delivery time is anywhere between 5 to 6 weeks for bigger systems and 4 to 5 days for smaller systems.
UV water clarifiers are often called UV pond filters UV sterilizers Or UV clarifiers. But the function of a UV filter is not to filter water but it helps to keep a tab on the growth of algae and restricts the growth of other microorganisms.
As discussed earlier the right intensity will help in maintaining a good biological environment.
How to Choose the Right System
When planning to buy a UV filter the following points are to be noted.
- Whether it is of the right intensity, and the wavelength of the UV lamp is correct.
- Make a note of the inlet and the output temperature of the water, since it will affect the ecology of the water. Fishes like Koi are extremely sensitive to temperature changes.
- Check the IP Classification of the UV system. I.e. whether it can be installed exposed to sunlight and weather.
- Check for the maximum rated pressure, i.e. the rated flow rate of the UV system should match with that of the selected Pump.
- Inlet and outlet plumbing connection specifications.
Following are the details of standard models available with us, Kindly contact us for price details.
Any other configuration which is not listed below can also be custom-manufactured upon request.
|Flow Rate||Details||Size||Inlet & Out Let||Make|
|250 LPH||Quartz||40mm Dia x 300mm||1/2″ BSP female||SS 304|
|500 LPH||Direct Lamp||75mm Dia x 450mm||1/2″ BSP female||SS 304|
|1000 LPH||Direct Lamp||75mm Dia x 900mm||1″ BSP female||SS 304|
|2000 LPH||Quartz||75mm Dia x 900mm||1″ BSP female||SS 304|
|3000 LPH||Direct Lamp||140mm Dia x 900mm||1″ BSP female||SS 304|
|4000 LPH||Quartz||140mm Dia x 900mm||1 1/2″ BSP female||SS 304|
|6000 LPH||Quartz||170mm Dia x 900mm||1 1/2″ BSP female||SS 304|
|8000 LPH||Quartz||220mm Dia x 900mm||1 1/2″ BSP female||SS 304|
|10000 LPH||Quartz||220mm Dia x 900mm||2″ BSP female||SS 304|
Condition For Use of Ultra Violet Systems
- Water Supply source – Raw Water
- Feed Water Pressure Max – 2.0 – 4.5 Kg (depending upon the selected model)
- Feed Water Temperature – 15° C — 29° C
- pH – 6.5 — 9.5
- Turbidity – < 5 NTU
- TDS – < 1500 ppm
- Hardness – < 300 ppm
- Iron – 0.03 ppm
- Manganese – 0.05 ppm
Control Panel And System Features
- Power safety On / Off
- UV Lamp Wave Length 260 nm–270 nm
- Attached and Detachable Power Panel – 1No ( Selected Models)
- Electrical Cable – 1.0 meters
The plant provided by us shall have a warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of commissioning. Warranty is subject to the proper operation of the plant as per the recommended Operation and maintenance procedures. This warranty doesn’t cover Lamp. Any damage due to flood, earthquake, war, theft or accident due to improper operation will not be covered under warranty.