Wood Plastic Composite Decking (WPC) is widely used in outdoor decking. It is a sustainable alternative to Wood Decks.
At KJASons ®, you will find a wide range of outdoor flooring solutions in numerous styles and at affordable prices.
What are wood-plastic composite panels?
Wood Plastic Composite panels combine the beauty of wood with the strength and durability of a polymer. The lifespan of wood is limited when it is used in outdoor applications such as the pool area. You have to treat your wooden decking repeatedly and apply oils.
Both softwood and exotic wood will fade, peel, split and create splinters over time. WPC, a superior alternative to wood that does not rot, warp, or splinter. Wood-plastic polymer composite will look great for decades of use and exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
That’s because it’s made through a unique process that turns high-quality reclaimed wood fibres and virgin plastic resins into strong, moisture-resistant decking, cladding, and pergola products.
Key Benefits are as follows.
- Hidden fasteners
- Rapid and easy installation
- Save on maintenance costs
- Anti-slip qualities
- Guaranteed without knots or splinters
- Easy to maintain
- For Wood Plastic Composite Decking
WPC is an environmentally friendly product which can find its use in construction/landscaping works. It is manufactured with the latest technologies to maintain the highest quality standards and longer shelf life.
Follow the links below to read more about Our Flooring Services.
- Laminate Wooden Flooring Rates
- What is Laminate Wooden Flooring
- How to Choose Laminate Wooden Flooring With The Right AC Ratings
- Wood Plastic Composite Decking Panels
- Solid Wooden Flooring
- Tips For Choosing WPC Decking
- Out Door Wooden Decking
- Epoxy Industrial Floor Coatings
- Indoor And Out Door Sports Flooring Cost
- Types Of Sports Flooring