There is nothing quite as elegant and lasting as wooden decking. Wooden decking is made out of outdoor grade timber which is best suited for exterior applications.
At KJA & Sons, you will find a wide range of decking boards, patio tiles and outdoor flooring solutions in numerous styles at affordable prices. For Wooden Decking Requirments.
- The decking boards are very easy to install and maintain.
First Measure the floor surface intending to be covered (length and width dimensions).
- Order the required no of decking boards. Installation of the Deck should commence from the outermost corner of the intended area.
- Lay the first module and attach an adjacent module by affixing the linking pins into the slots of the previous unit.
- The floor must be coated with decking oil immediately after laying; if this is not done, the wood could oxidize, turning grey or darkening in colour.
- To maintain the appealing appearance and protect the integrity of the timber decking, it is vital to coat the same with decking oil every 6 months to prolong the decking’s aesthetics and durability.
- Available in unique modular designs, which can be quickly installed and is easily customizable for irregular floor designs, challenging corners and uneven bases.