The client was required to create a staircase which uses minimum space and usability was another factor.
We wanted a compact and simple/clean stair design which also ensured safety and climbing comfort. But Building a staircase, even a short one, isn’t simple. It requires precise measurements and careful calculations.
- The main framed structure is made with 4*2 RHS, cut and fabricated on-site.
- The whole structure is coated with 2 coats of Epoxy Paint over a coat of Epoxy Primer.
- The threads are cut out of solid teak wood,
- It is coated with a Polyurethane protective coating of a mat finish.
- Construction took 13 days to complete including painting.
We are a Civil engineering company in Kerala with end-to-end manufacturing capabilities. We can cater to structural steel fabrication and maintenance services to a variety of industries.
The company also undertakes all related and allied building works including quantity survey, land survey, valuation of buildings, strengthening of buildings with or without steel beams and channels, and all electrical and fabrication of steel trusses. etc
Reach out to us to know more about our services.