The all-in-one solar street light is a self-charging solar energy-powered street lighting system which saves outdoor illumination energy costs and is very easy to maintain. Since it uses green solar energy to charge its batteries it can be installed at an isolated location on a property.
The main application areas of all solar street light systems are
- Residential area
- Scenic area
- Park, garden
- Parking lot
The typical parts of a solar street light system are an Integrated solar panel, Li battery, PIR Sensor and LED lamp.
The integrated solar panel converts the Solar street light system converts sunlight into electricity and stores the same on a Lithium-ion battery via a charging controller. The mono solar panels are efficient and powerful enough to charge the in-build batteries in 6 hours of sunlight.
The normal lifespan of a Li-ion battery is about 5 – 8 years. And the working temperature is -40 C to + 60 C. Discharge time: 10-12H, 3-5 days
The PIR or a Passive Infrared sensor saves energy by switching the light on and off or by increasing the intensity of the light in the presence of human beings in its proximity.
- Sensor distance 8m around
- Duration: 45s – 60s, Adjustable Time Duration
- Full power mode: 30W
- Dimming mode: 10W
- Philips/Samsung LED
- LED QTY: 9pcs
- Modular led, with heat sink
- High Efficiency: > 105 lm/W
- Light Beam Angle: 125°
- Life Span: >50000H
- Colour Temperature: 3500-6000k
- IP 68 Modular LED
The main highlights and features of our all-in-one solar street lighting systems are listed below.
- Integrate solar panels battery and controller
- The inbuilt battery inside, anti-theft
- With Infrared Sensor
- LED Chip: Philips/Samsung optional
- Tilt Angle: 10-20°adjustable ( solar panels receive most solar energy)
- Warranty: 3 years
- IP 67
- Without a Cable Connection Work
- Saving a lot of installation costs.
- Smaller CBM, saving a lot of freight.